Origin Acupuncture would like to take a moment to give you some information about our COVID-19 operating polices and procedures. Your health and safety is our number one concern. To comply with state and local regulations the following information will explain how we safeguard your health.
- I will be wearing a mask your entire treatment…to protect you.
- You will be required to wear a mask your entire treatment…to protect me. Please arrive to your appointment with your mask on. Together we are all helping to protect one another and those coming before and after you.
- 24-48 hrs. before your scheduled acupuncture appointment we will conduct a telemedicine appointment by phone or video chat. This appointment includes a COVID-19 pre-screening interview and your initial health intake or your follow-up health intake. This appointment also includes collecting payment for acupuncture services and scheduling of future appointments. This is done in an effort to reduce in person face time and the passing/sharing of personal items at reception.
- Please come to your appointment alone. If you can not come to your appointment alone we ask that your guest wait in the car or return for you after your appointment is completed. This is an effort to maintain your health and respect social distancing since I have a shared waiting room.
- Please arrive to your appointment ON TIME, NOT EARLY. I will be scheduling extra time between appointments to thoroughly clean and sanitize.
- We ask that you text or call when you arrive for your appointment to verify that the office is free and that it has been thoroughly cleaned.
- When you arrive to your appointment your temperature will be taken with a no-touch thermometer and you’ll be asked to thoroughly wash your hands. From there we’ll go straight in to the treatment room and get started.
These polices are being put in place to protect everyone’s health and safety. I understand that some individuals may not share in this concern. However, a person before or after you may be at high risk, they may have a family member or be a caregiver to someone that is at high risk. We need to be patient, understanding, and compassionate during this time.
These polices are fluid and are subject to change in this unprecedented time. We appreciate your continued support, compliance, and understanding. Origin Acupuncture is adhering to all state, local, CDC and EPA guidelines for proper disinfection procedures, as well as complying with social distancing practices. Together we can reduce the spread and keep our family and community safe and healthy.